From indianfoodrecipie.com | Desserts | Indian
Its a popular Gujrati dessert
cal Calories 274kcal
fat Total Fat 10g
High sat-fat Saturated Fat 6g
chol Cholesterol 29mg
High sodium Sodium 510mg
carbs Total Carbohydrate 35g
Serving size 67g Calories from fat 90kcal Fiber 0g Protein 13g Sugar 34g
Milk 1.5 liter
Sugar - 1/2 cup
cardamom- 1/4 tsp
grated cheese- 1 cup
Sliced almonds, cashew nuts- 2 tsp each
- In a brad non stick pan, add milk and heat in a high flame till milk starts boiling.
- Reduce flame and keep on stiring for 15 minutes
- Add paneer, sugar, saffron and cardamom powder
- Keep stiring the milk until it is reduced by half the volume
- Stir gently, till sugar is dissolved completely.
- Refrigarate it until it becomes thicker.
- Garnish with almonds cashewnuts and serve cold
- Use a broad non stick pan.