- Mocha (Banana flower)
- 1 potatoe cut into cubes
- Prawns 200 gm(kucho chingri)
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 small illaichi
- 2 cloves
- Corrinder powder 2 tsp
- 2 tomatoes (medium size)
- Ghee 2 tsp
- Vegetable oil 2 tsp
- Cumin seed 1 tsp
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Ginger 1” piece(make a paste)
Method of cooking Mocha ghanto with chingri:
- Clean the chopped florest of the mocha and soak it into water with a little bit of turmeric powder.
- In a frying pan put the veg oil and heat it.
- Now in the hot oil put the bay leaves and all the garam masala one by one.
- Add the cubed potatoes and prawns and fry them for some time in medium flame
- Add the turmeric powder,corrinder powder,ginger paste,salt and sugar and sauté in high flame.
- After that add the soked banana florest
- Sprinkle some water and cover the frying pan with a lid till the vegetables are cooked.
- Gentle smash the vegetable and pour some deshi ghee in it.
- Serve it with steamed rice.